Men's Fall 2012 Fashion Trends & Staples - Milena Joy

Men’s Fall 2012 Fashion Trends & Staples

  • 0
  • September 8, 2012

Are you ready for fall? I’ve created a list of my favorite fall 2012 trends and staples to ensure you are current and have the right pieces to build the ultimate fall wardrobe!

The 90/10 Rule:  90% of your wardrobe should be classic staples. The other 10% should be trendy. With this balance, most of your pieces will live in your closet for several years. The trendy pieces will cycle out but are important to keep you looking current and fresh each season.

Since trends come and go, choose only the trends you absolutely love. I picked my top trends with fit and flattery in mind. Many of these trends will live in your closet beyond this season. I chose staples that would help you expand your wardrobe because they can easily be mixed and matched with your trendy pieces to create new outfits. Your staple pieces should be of high quality in order for them to withstand wear and tear to last for many years.

Trends

  • Shawl Collar Sweater
  • Spiced Colored Denim
  • Velvet Sport Coat
  • Ultra Trim Cut Suit
  • Oversized Fur Collar Jacket
  • Evening Loafer

Rag & Bone


Etro


John Varvatos


Todd Snyder


Salvatore Ferragamo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Staples

  • Quarter Zip Sweater
  • Dark Denim
  • Cashmere Jacket
  • Smooth Polo
  • Trim Suit
  • Driving Loafer

Boss Black


Fidelity


Kroon


Hugo Boss


Hugo Boss


Santoni

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply